- If you are not already a member of the Creative Summit facebook group, join by clicking the link below.
- If you are a pre-registered student, you may post up to (8) images of your PERSONAL or ACADEMIC artwork from ANY TIME PERIOD in The Creative Summit Facebook group before Thursday, March 29 at 2 PM to be eligible to win cash prizes.
- In your post, please be sure to include your name, school, and a brief description of the piece/project.
- Tell your friends to join the Creative Summit's facebook page to "like" and comment on your posts.
- Any rude or inappropriate comments will result in the immediate removal of the comment and banning the offending person from the Creative Summit group. Be nice!
- Any entries by non-registered individuals will be disqualified.
- You must be present at the Awards Ceremony on the evening of Saturday, March 31 to be eligible to win.
Please note these are different rules from the Creative Summit competition. For those rules, please visit http://www.creativesummit.com/competition--forms.html
There will be (2) cash prizes awarded:
1. Based upon the concept of peer review, one cash prize will be awarded to the individual post with the most "likes."
2. The winner of the second cash prize will be determined by this year's Creative Summit judges, separate from the rest of the competition. Significant amounts of "likes" and persuasive comments could influence the judges' decision, so make sure you get all your friends involved.
If you have questions, please ask!